Bali Film Center (registered as PT Daya Gapura Bali) operates under international standards and is governed by the laws of the Republic of Indonesia. BFC is licensed to conduct business within the areas of Film Production, Consultancy, Management and Tourism.
To achieve the objective of the company, our standards shall be motivated by the highest ideals of fair play in all business practices and to provide guidance in identifying and handling potential and actual conflicts of interest involving the project in Indonesia.
- BFC is dedicated to providing a professional, respectful and harassment-free experience for all employees, crewmembers and associates. We do not condone discrimination, sexism, verbal abuse, intimidation or behavior that is degrading to another person or group is strictly prohibited.
- BFC does not accept projects with pornography or content prohibited by the Indonesian government.
BFC is committed to ensuring that all goods and services supplied are produced under conditions that offer a safe environment and do not involve the abuse or exploitation of any persons. BFC aims to the least negative impact on the environment and produce a positive effect on equality and fairness.
- BFC shall exercise the highest degree of skill, care and diligence in accordance with the terms of its agreements and work to the highest standard normally expected of a professional production company and in accordance with all relevant laws and relevant regulations as required by Indonesian Law.
- BFC is committed to lawful and ethical behavior in all of its activities and requires its employees, crewmembers, and associates to conduct themselves in a manner that complies with all applicable laws and regulations.
- BFC will immediately address any concern regarding the propriety or legality of any action contemplated to be taken or that has been taken by a client, employee, crewmember or associate in order for the project to be in compliance with law or appropriate ethical standards.
- BFC reserves the right to revoke the permit of any production deliberating violating this policy.
- BFC employees, crewmembers, contractor, vendor or government-related organizations, may not receive or offer gifts, entertainment or anything else of significant value (e.g. financial payments, services, fees, etc.) for the purpose of influencing the project outside of the companyâ€™s written agreements.
- BFC respects the copyright and information of all projects is held in strict confidence.
- Any project contract negotiated without the acknowledgement or written approval of BFC is not under the companyâ€™s responsibility.
- BFC will advise a project on all applicable laws and regulations and diligently work to obtain all necessary licenses and permits to enable the project to comply under the laws and regulation in Indonesia.
- BFC can provide advice on where/how to obtain the appropriate risk assessments and procedures relevant to health and safety codes.
Any breach of conduct will be documented and the action taken by the company recorded.